How to upload CSV files into Triggr
If you have a list of target accounts or specific companies that you want to find intelligence on, you can use Triggr’s CSV Upload functionality to load in a list of URLs.
1. Make sure you format your CSV file correctly.
– Only include the Domain and Suffix in your sheet. E.g. “example.com”
– You must remove the Protocol, and Subdomains from the URL. E.g. “https://” and “www.”
– Create your CSV so the URLs use only in column A
2. Click the blue upload button next to the input field
3. Select the CSV file with the URLs you want loaded in.
You’re now ready to find all the intelligence that Triggr has on the accounts you’ve chosen.